I love Christmas decorations! Looking at them each day around the house just makes my day a little bit better. So, I decided to decorate my nails for this week’s Manicure Monday.
I went with a tree, ornaments, lights, and fluffy tinsel. I love it!
I can’t decide which I like better – the tree or the lights!
I’m not very good at detail for my right hand (I’ll get there someday) so I just used my trusty dotting tools to add lots of color.
- Background – Essie in Topless & Barefoot
- Tree – Sally Hansen Complete in On Pines & Needles
- Red ornaments – China Glaze in Poinsettia
- Gold ornaments and tinsel – Orly Color Blast in Rose Chrome Foil
- Star – Sally Hansen Hi-Definition in Lite
I also used my Muji 0.38 gel pens for the lights and detail on the ornament. They’re seriously a nail art lover’s best friend. I’ve yet to use a pen that rivals it. You can get your own Muji pens on Amazon
I always top my manicures with my DIY Gel Manicure Top Coat as well. It ensures that they last, and costs a fraction of the fanciest top coat.
Happy Holidays to you!