I hope you’re enjoying a holiday full of food, friends, family, and joy.
I always look forward to my Christmas baking, especially the cookies. Each year, I make some traditional Italian cookies like Pizzelles, and of course, sugar cookies. But I always try something new and fun as well. I tried a lot of these recipes over the past year and they’re absolutely delicious. They would be a welcome addition to any Christmas dinner or cookie swap.
There are flavors for everyone – coffee, peppermint, pumpkin, and so much more.
In no particular order, here are my favorite 25 cookie recipes from this year.
All photographs are property of their respective bloggers.
25 . Cookie Dough Ritz Crackers from Crazy for Crust
24. Apricot Oatmeal Cookies from Amy’s Healthy Baking
23. The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe Ever from In Katrina’s Kitchen
22. Cinnamon Marscapone Cut Out Cookies from Bakeaholic Mama
21. Toffee Crunch Chocolate Cookies from Roxana’s Home Baking
20. Espresso Snickerdoodles from Lemons for Lulu
19. Italian Ricotta Cookies from Love Bakes Good Cakes
18. Hot Buttered Rum Cookies from Babble
17. Red Velvet Cream Cheese Thumbprints from Something Swanky
16. Snowflake Filled Snowman Cookies from Hungry Happening
15. Peppermint Shortbread from Mom on Timeout
14. Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies from Handle the Heat
13. Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting from Cooking Classy
12. Vanilla Bean Christmas Sugar Cookies from Lauren’s Latest
11. Cranberry Pecan Pie Crust Cookies from Home is Where the Boat Is
10. Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies from Inside Bru Crew Life
9. Butter Almond Meltaway Cookies from Back for Seconds
8. Penguin Cookies from Delightful E Made
7. New York Cheesecake Cookies from KitchMe
6. Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sally’s Baking Addiction
5. Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies from Averie Cooks
4. S’mores Cookies from Baker Girl
3. Triple Chip Pudding Cookies from What’s Cooking Love
2. Brownie Cookies from It Bakes Me Happy
1. Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Creme Cookies from Bakers Royale
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as I did!